8/25/2007

Update.

So I'm not quite sure if I've informed you that Kyle and I are back together, which is sooo good. I missed him so much. I really think the break up made me realize how much I really do need him. And when I say need, I mean need. Kyle and I aren't like other couples our age. I know everyone says that, but I seriously feel that way. Most teenagers focus mainly on sex. Kyle and I have talked and we both agree that it's best to wait. We both have the same beliefs, and because the Lord is number one in each of our lives, we're waiting. I think thats really important. It seems like I'm the only one left that hasn't "fooled around" with my boyfriend. And whats sad is, when I tell people that, it makes them think there's something wrong with our relationship.. like it's weird that we haven't. I can't believe what the world's come to. Me and Kyle have never been so in love. The fact that we aren't doing anything is making us stronger. We don't need that extra.. stuff to be happy. Just being with him can make my whole day. I just feel so safe and happy when I'm with him. Like thats where I belong. I cherish every second I can be with him. I'd do anything for him. And we don't fight. Everything, is just a blessing from God. I thank him everyday for Kyle. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He was my happiness through all the hardship of the past year. He stands beside me in everything I do and he believes that I can accomplish anything. He supports me and gives me someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on. He makes me feel so beautiful and loved. I see myself spending the rest of my life with him. He's absoultly perfect in my eyes. He is the best thing that has ever happeded to me. I am so thankful that I have been blessed enough to be loved by him. And I love how I can talk to him about God and feel completely comfortable. I'm just.. so thankful and so blessed.

No comments: